May 22, 2009

Show us where you live Friday: Dining Room



This week is dining rooms. This is the view of the dining room from the living room. You can see murphys kennel in the corner behind the hutch. its a great spot for it, hidden.




This is the Dining Room chairs that I re-cushioned last year. This set is ryan's great grandparents so it has sentimental value. I just made the chair alittle more comfy.



This is the shot of Audreys Hello Kitty house. She doesnt find it very entertaining yet. Only when I get inside and hide and play peek a boo. Hopefully later in life she will enjoy it.



This is the hutch, keeps all our junk and dog supplies. Above it is a picture I got when I went to Ireland in 2002. Its from the aran islands. I love it. And the pictures on the right are from our wedding.



This is the hutch. We got this as a wedding present from kitty and sharon. I love it. Audrey has started to be able to get to the open shelves on the bottom, so I have been emptying them, or she will.




This is from Kellys Korner Blog. Be sure to check out all the links to see other dining rooms.

No comments: